Privacy - D.Lgs. n. 196/2003 - Protection and processing of personal data.
The user who visits http://www.fatergroup.com is entitled to remain anonymous by providing no personal identification. When the service requires the submission of personal data (e-mail address, name, etc.), the managers of the Site apply actions and security measures for the preservation and maintenance of the files required by the D.Lgs. n. 196/2003.
Some data referred to the company (e.g. name, e-mail, address) and possibly the contact name provided voluntarily during Your visit to the Site will be used in a confidential way by Fater S.p.A for the purposes reported in the information provided.
The data controller of the personal data is Fater S.p.A. - via Alessandro Volta, 10 - 65121 Pescara - VAT IT 01282360682
Redirect to external sites
RIGHTS OF THE CONCERNED PARTY
1) the confirmation of the existence of data and their communication and their origin;
2) the personal details of the Holder and Managers as well as the persons or categories of persons to whom the data may be communicated or of those who can gain knowledge of them as Managers or representatives;
3) the updating, rectification and integration of data;
4) cancellation, transformation into anonymous form or blocking of data, processed in violation of the law;
5) certification that the operations referred to in point 3) and 4) have been notified to those to whom the data were communicated or disseminated, except the case where such fulfillment is impossible or involves a clearly disproportioned effort compared to the protected right;
6) to oppose the processing of data, even if pertinent to the purpose of collection, for legitimate reasons.
These rights may be exercised by sending a request to that effect to Fater SpA External Relations Management, to the attention of the Holder of data processing.